Clinicbe® is fully registered with the CQC.
This is a voluntary registration for non-surgical treatment providers.
Registration demands a commitment to high standards throughout, from service to protocols, and CQC registered companies are regularly audited to check that they meet the high standards.
The CQC assess the same five key points for all the services inspected, whether they are a hospital, care home or skin treatment practice like Clinicbe.
- Safety – are clients protected from abuse and avoidable harm
- Effectiveness – does patient care, treatment and support achieve good outcomes, helping them to maintain quality of life based on the best available evidence
- Caring – do staff involve and treat patients you with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
- Responsive to people’s needs – are services organised so that they meet clients’ needs.
- Well-led – do the leadership, management and governance of the organisation make sure it’s providing high-quality care that’s based around individual needs, encouraging learning and innovation and promoting an open and fair culture
These assessments can include:
- site visits
- criminal record checks
- interviews with key managers
- a detailed review of how the service will be run
clinicbe’s current CQC status is shown below in information drawn directly from the CQC:
The clinic is registered as Doctors/GPs under type of service in the Local Authority of Kensington & Chelsea.
Dr Kubicka established Clinicbe as a unique integrated skin and healthcare concept based in the Knightsbridge area of London.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email email@example.com