Statistics have been published indicating that half of the UK population of 50 year old males are affected by hair loss.
Losing ones hair is generally considered to be one of the more visible and less welcome signs of ageing, it is a progressive condition and the incidence of hair loss increases further with age.
- 40% of men have noticeable hair loss by age 35
- 65% are affected by the age of 60
- 80% of men have obvious hair loss by the age of 80
So is holding onto ones hair a minority sport – should we accept hair loss as inevitable and grow old gracefully?
Hair Loss Treatments
Growing numbers of men and women in the UK are interested in retaining their natural hair as long as possible.
Hair Loss Options:
- Toupes and wigs are not an appealing option for many, being unnatural looking as well as hot and uncomfortable
- Hair transplantation has come a long way since the use of synthetic hair and patchy grafting. However, it is very pricey and results can be disappointing, especially when hair loss continues to progress in the untreated areas, leaving a very clumpy result
- Non-surgical treatments are growing in popularity, offering a safe and natural option to those looking to do something about hair loss
Knightsbridge Hair Loss Clinic
Clinicbe based in Knightsbridge has built quite a name for itself in the provision of hair loss treatments without the use of surgery.
Treating men and women in their quiet and discrete mews location, a range of treatments is available.
The ultimate solution is the Triple Synergy Hair System, an innovative solution which combines the power of 3 approaches for a full programme treatment designed to boost the health of the scalp and therefore aid retention and growth of the patient’s natural hair:
The Triple Synergy Hair System is exclusive to registered physician, Dr Barbara Kubicka at Clinicbe.
Other treatment options available with Dr Barbara Kubicka include any of the above treatments on their own. Dermaroller micro-needling is also available at the clinic, which can be used to stimulate scalp health, improving blood flow and boosting skin cell renewal for a revitalised scalp.
Treatment plans are tailor-made to suit the individual pattern of hair loss.
To book a private consultation with Dr Kubicka, please telephone: 0207 125 0521; or email:email@example.com