Sparkle and Shine!
With the party season now in full swing, it’s all about sparkle and shine. Sequins are in vogue again, crystal jewellery is everywhere and everything seems to contain glitter – from lip gloss to nail varnish and high heeled shoes. You can’t fail to catch the party mood!
Yet it is also a time of year when we can feel least like the radiant picture of health we’d like to be.
Late nights, pressure at work, juggling home commitments plus the arrival of coughs and colds can make us feel – and look – flat and lacklustre.
Professional Treatments for Glowing Party Skin
Do not despair, as we have picked out 5 quick skin treatments that can be taken to improve your skin and get it glowing, radiant and healthy – in tip-top shape for the party season.
- Lip fillers – one of the most popular cosmetic treatments, for gently plumping and shaping the lips for a fuller look. The trout pout is a thing of the past, the look today is soft yet sensual
- PDO threads – the new non-invasive technique that lifts the skin for a more youthful appearance while boosting production of collagen deep within the skin for a long lasting rejuvenating effect
- Chemical peels – using organic fruit acids to intensively yet gently exfoliate the surface of the skin, stripping away tired, dead skin cells to reveal fresh new skin beneath. This also stimulates the skin’s own renewal processes
- Pain-Free Mesotherapy – Dr Kubicka is known for her effective mesotherapy treatments which work to nourish or hydrate the skin from within using a series of tiny injections into the skin’s mid-layer. The latest innovative ‘pain-free’ technology is available at Clinicbe in Knightsbridge
- IPL Laser Treatment – multi-purpose treatment using state of the art technology. Specially tuned light waves penetrate the skin to boost collagen stimulation, tackle broken capillaries and reduce pigmentation problems to name but a few. Results are clearer, tighter and younger-looking skin
There are many other options too from popular wrinkle-relaxing injections and dermal fillers to thread lifting and PRP therapy.
The first step is to arrange a private consultation to discuss what you are trying to achieve.
Dr Barbara Kubicka founded Clinicbe to offer a new holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments. Advice on skin treatments is only given after extensive discussion and review of the options.
Clinicbe boasts one of London’s best ranges of skin treatments. In addition to doctor-led skin treatments, a range of facials and IPL laser treatments are now available with our qualified cosmetologist.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us: