Mesotherapy is a procedure which is seeing increased interest among consumers for a number of reasons.
Firstly, for anti-ageing treatment, the technique is considered to be more natural in the way it works than other anti-ageing injections. Results are natural and flattering as the injections work from within to rejuvenate the skin.
For those that are already having cosmetic treatments, mesotherapy can be a very helpful complementary treatment, working alongside popular wrinkle relaxing injections for a more holistic treatment, boosting the health of the skin.
2. Versatile Treatment
Mesotherapy treatment is incredibly versatile and can be used for much more than anti-ageing purposes. The fact that it works from within makes it suitable for a great many treatment purposes, many of which fall out of the realm of cosmetic treatments.
Uses of Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy can be used for a wide variety of purposes including:
- Medicine – treatments including Sports Traumatology, Rhumatology, infectious diseases, vascular disease and circulatory conditions
- Hair loss – stimulating cell renewal and delivering vitamins into the skin for a healthier scalp
- Cellulite treatment – breaking down areas of orange peel skin and stubborn fat on the body, as well as promoting smoother and tighter skin
- Anti-ageing – treatment of lines and wrinkles on the face, but also on the more difficult décolletage area
- Sun damage – improving damaged skin, including areas of pigmentation and dry or lack lustre complexion
- Puffy Eyes /dark circles – by improving circulation and lymphatic drainage it is the only effective treatment for the area beneath the eyes
- Pockets of Fat – a product that improves metabolism is a great solution for areas like a double chin, knees, or inner thighs
No two mesotherapy treatments are quite the same. Firstly, the substance being injected can be customised. For some patients, a hyaluronic acid is used to subtly add volume, while for others a special solution of nutrients may be more appropriate.
Dr Barbara Kubicka has created a unique MesoBe, which uses miniscule injections of Botox to relax and smooth the skin.
4. Consumer Awareness
The idea of having multiple injections can be off-putting, but Dr Barbara Kubicka now offers new pain-free mesotherapy treatment. In addition, patients should be reassured to understand that the needles used are extremely fine and chosen specifically for the purpose of this treatment.
Dr Barbara Kubicka, founder, director and doctor at Clinicbe® in Belgravia, London, uses mesotherapy extensively within her clinic, where it fits perfectly with her range of innovative skincare treatments.
Clinicbe has a comprehensive range of skin treatments including cosmetology facials, injections and the latest technology such as IPL, I-Lipo and PRP. The clinic is based in the Knightsbridge area, easily accessible from and popular with those living or working in Chelsea and Mayfair.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org