Cellulite Affects 90% of Women!
However, it’s a condition that we’re not prepared to accept as ‘normal’ and many women work hard to improve the appearance of cellulite.
Clinicbe have published a video demonstrating how intensive anti-cellulite massage can be used to break down the cellulite and improve the appearance of the skin.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is a condition in which the skin has a dimpled, lumpy appearance, due to ‘herniation’ of large fat cells through the collagen and connective tissues.
Benefits of Massage for Cellulite
The Clinicbe® anti-cellulite massage works in a number of ways:
- Stimulates the blood and lymphatic circulation for healthy skin
- Helps to eliminate toxins from the body and excess water from the tissue
- Skin becomes more soft, elastic and firm
- Muscles are more toned
- Body can be shaped and circumference of area decreased
Video: Anti-Cellulite Massage
Other Cellulite Treatments
The anti cellulite massage helps to improve the appearance of cellulite, but by itself is not enough to eradicate it. However, Clinicbe® can combine anti-cellulite massage with other treatments for better results. Suggested treatments include:
- MiCool A – cryolipolysis or non-surgical liposuction using application of cold to kickstart the body’s response in breaking down fatty deposits
- Mesotherapy or MesoBody (exclusive to Clinicbe®) – tiny injections which work to stimulate the body, breaking down cellulite as well as tightening the skin
- Aqualyx – fat-busting injections, which break down localised areas of stubborn fat
Cellulite treatment is available at Clinicbe, Knightsbridge, London. More information about Cellulite Treatments.
Find more Clinicbe videos on our new YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/clinicbe
Clinicbe® in London was founded by experienced Aesthetic Physician Dr Barbara Kubicka.
Dr Kubicka takes a holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments.
Clinicbe has a comprehensive range of skin treatments including cosmetology facials, injections and the latest treatments such as pain-free mesotherapy and PRP fillers. The clinic is based in the Knightsbridge area, easily accessible from and popular with those living or working in Chelsea and Mayfair.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.