Fat Reduction Options
Clinicbe offer a range of fat reduction treatments for use on the body. These are also suitable for facial areas.
These treatment options use the very latest technology for outstanding results that work in harmony with the body’s own processes:
Skin Tightening or Anti-Cellulite
Body treatments are designed to improve the tone, texture and firmness of the skin for a smoother shape, targeting looser skin or areas of cellulite.
In order to achieve the best result, our cosmetologist will combine a series of different treatments.
Every treatment is individually adjusted to suit the client after a comprehensive consultation and review.
For skin tightening or anti-cellulite treatments we may combine treatments including:
- Body wrap
- MiCool A
Cosmetology Body Treatment Options
The ultimate programme combines a selection of treatments to tone and smooth body skin, tackling cellulite for a smoother appearance.
More information on the Clinicbe Body Blitz.
A mixture of different essential oils helps to clean the blood and eliminate the toxins. We also use a mud, which has a detoxifying effect on the liver whilst cleansing the digestive system and the body as a whole. It removes the accumulation of toxins in the body, muscles and joints.
Chemical skin peels are an effective technique used to provide an intense exfoliation.
This treatment works by helping to remove the top layer of skin from the patient’s treatment area, which would also allow all the products penetrate deeper in the skin as well as encouraging cell renewal processes.
The unique mud formula and special wrapping techniques we use work to reduce cellulite and fat tissue by helping with fluid retention, accumulation of toxins and stimulating the metabolism.
Body wrap help to tighten and tone, so you will not only look great, you will feel fabulous too. Benefits include:
- Help with fluid retention
- Stimulate blood and lymph flow, strengthening your immune system
- Removes dead skin cells enhancing the skins ability to eliminate toxins.
- Stimulate the hormone an oil glands, producing the necessary oils to keep the skin healthy
- Reduces cellulite by stimulating the skin to break up the toxic deposits of stored fatty tissues that pucker the overlying skin into cellulite.
- Tightens the skin by stimulating the creation of new skin cells which tightens and regenerates overall skin health.
Highly Stimulating Massage:
Massage can aid both circulatory and lymphatic systems.
Massaging is also beneficial for targeting those difficult areas that can’t always be targeted through exercise such as the inner knee and upper thigh.
Skin brushing is a highly effective technique for:
- Achieving the most beautiful, radiant skin – supports new cells forming;
- Moving congested fluids & oedema;
- Stimulating circulation;
- Stimulating the expulsion of fresh mucous material, hardened particulate or impacted mucous matter and other obstructions of the lymphatic system;
- Correcting inflammations of the lymph nodes – like the colon, the lymphatic system can contain stagnant accumulations of old waste matter – once the colon is at least partially cleansed, it takes a few months of skin brushing combined with use of Lymphatic decongestants products to completely cleanse the lymphatic system.
- Very effective for improving body tone – when practiced daily for several months, five minutes per day of skin brushing is easily worth 30mins of vigorous physical exercise in this respect;
- Decreases the appearance of cellulite
Dermaroller is a medical device used in micro needling to break down old scar tissue and to stimulate skin cells to multiply and spread. This cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibres, which would lead into a new, fresher and tighter skin.