Knightsbridge skin clinic, Clinicbe, has announced a special offer on medical facials with a saving of £50 off during the month of September.
The change of season can be a challenge for the skin at this time of year.
Firstly, the climate changes. The air becomes cooler. On rainy days, there is humidity and damp in the atmosphere; otherwise, the air can be much drier than the soft summer air. Either way, the skin’s natural efforts to adjust sebum production or shed skin cells can be sent into overdrive. So skin prone to problems such as acne or excessive dryness can find the change in weather causes conditions to flare up.
In addition, the reduced exposure to sunlight means that any tan that has been picked up over the summer can start to fade. A tan can hide a multitude of sins, but this is a short term strategy. Once the tan fades, the legacy of sun damage is all the more apparent, and lines/wrinkles as well as pigmentation problems or just general patchiness can become much more visible.
Clinicbe offers a choice of medical facials, which are highly effective and good for the skin.
Clinicbe’s range of facials includes:
- IPL – using light energy to improve tiny visible veins for clearer skin as well as boosting collagen to tighten tired skin
- Silk Peel microdermabrasion – a new treatment which simultaneously exfoliates the skin using a mechanical device with medical-grade diamonds while immediately infusing it with a dermatologic solution
- Dermastamp/Dermapen – microneedling treatment which stimulates the skin’s renewal and collagen production as well as improving absorption of serums/creams
- Photo Shower / Plasma Shower – excellent treatments for a range of skin conditions, including acne, skin regeneration, pigmentation and wrinkles
- BAKEL Anti-Ageing Facial – a rejuvenating and hydrating facial, designed to tackle the signs of ageing, such as fine lines, wrinkles and creases.
- BAKEL Pure Facial – a classic combination of cleansing, exfoliating and soothing yet stimulating serums to suit all skin types.
- BAKEL Deep-Cleansing Facial – designed for those with problem skin (acne, oiliness, pigmentation), this super-exfoliating facial leaves skin feeling fresh and clean
Special Offer Terms
- The £50 discount can only be used on medical facials at Clinicbe, London
- This offer ends 30th September 2017
- All special offers are subject to availability
- Appointments must be booked in advance
- Please state the offer when booking
- This offer cannot be combined with another promotion, offer or discount on multiple treatments
- We reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time and without notice
- One discount per client
- Normal terms and conditions always apply
Skin Treatments, London
Dr Barbara Kubicka works at her own exclusive Clinicbe based in Knightsbridge offers a comprehensive range of anti-ageing and medical skin treatments for men and women who live and work in West London, including Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Sloane Square, Chelsea and Mayfair and even attracts patients from overseas.
To learn more, please contact us to arrange a private consultation to discuss your requirements in confidence and without obligation. It’s an excellent opportunity to benefit from expert advice on skincare, whatever your area of concern.
For more information or to book a private consultation with Dr Barbara Kubicka please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.