Clinicbe is delighted to welcome Nina Klein to the team of health and skincare professionals at their centre in Knightsbridge.
Nina Klein, Aesthetic Nurse
Nina Klein joins Clinicbe as Aesthetic Nurse and is offering a range of treatments including:
- PRP – platelet rich plasma therapy for hair loss, skin rejuvenation or acne scarring, from £325
- Mesotherapy – tiny injections for skin rejuvenation, hair loss, body contouring or cellulite, from £150
- IV treatments – intravenous infusion therapy from £250 per session
- Microsclerotherapy – tiny injections for treating thread veins, from £375
- Vitamin Injections – including Biotin and/or Vitamin B12 from £100
- Blood Tests – testing for allergies, nutrition or deficiencies, from £50
Please call 0207 125 0521 if you wish to book an appointment with Nina at our Knightsbridge clinic.
Dr Barbara Kubicka, MD, CIME/ICAM, MBCAM, Clinicbe® Founder, Director and Aesthetic Medicine Doctor
- Carries out a range of cosmetic and medical skin treatments including botox, fillers, threadlifting
Wioletta Sarna, Medical Therapist
- Cosmetology treatments and facials other therapies including exfoliation, hyperpigmentation, peels
Dr Barbara Kubicka founded Clinicbe to offer a new holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have.
Clinicbe® has a holistic approach to skincare, going beyond the immediate concerns of its patients to understand and treat the person as a whole and the private consultation will check for any underlying medical conditions before treatment, as well as providing individual advice on nutrition and lifestyle to complement the aesthetic skin treatments.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us: