The Aesthetics Awards held in December are a showcase of the latest and most effective cosmetic treatments in the UK today.
With over 140 candidates in the final and many more entries, competition is high.
The winners have now been announced.
Many of the winning products and services are available at Clinicbe in Knightsbridge, an independent clinic founded by Dr Barbara Kubicka which has an excellent reputation for pioneering the latest treatments for skin, face and body.
- Best New Product or Treatment
- Highly Commended – Lustre Pure Light Pro
- This is the revolutionary acne treatment system which works without any medication, using the power of blue light. Available from Dr Kubicka at Clinicbe in Knightsbridge
- Cosmeceutical Range of The Year
- Winner – Obagi Nu-Derm® System
- Clinicbe offer a range of cosmeceutical products including Obagi in their West London clinic
- Injectable Product of the Year
- Winner – Juvéderm® Volbella® with Lidocaine
- Dr Kubicka offers a range of dermal fillers treatments including the Juvéderm brand which contains a local anaesthetic for a comfortable injection experience for the patient.
- Dr Kubicka is renowned for natural results.
- Treatment of the Year
- Winner – Genuine Dermaroller™
- The original micro-needling treatment works to stimulate the skin’s own healing and renewal processes.
- Visible results can be seen on a variety of conditions from lines and wrinkles to acne scarring. Even stretch marks can be treated.
- The Genuine Dermaroller uses titanium needles on a specially designed roller.
Dr Kubicka, MD, CIME/ICAM, MBCAM founded Clinicbe to offer a new holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have.
Private consultations include individual advice on nutrition and lifestyle to help tackle skincare issues from within and compliment professional treatments.
Popular options include wrinkle-relaxing injections and facial fillers as well as mesotherapy and dermaroller; though the clinic also offer new technology such as i-lipo and IPL.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org