Most of us would confess to a body part that we dislike, whether it’s a bit out of proportion or flabby and untoned.
New research by a cosmetic surgery company has shown just how much we agree as a nation on the bits we love to hate.
The top 5 body parts that Brits say they’re unhappy with have been revealed as:
- stomach – 32%
- love handles – 29%
- bingo wings – 27%
- thighs – 20%
- bottoms – 18%
Sadly, toning up these areas is often not an inspiring thought, bring to mind images of gruelling diets or hours in the gym.
Cosmetic surgery might appear to be an answer, yet it is expensive and as a medical procedure comes with a certain amount of risk and recovery implications too. 85% of those surveyed said they were not planning cosmetic surgery, although 38% would consider it if money wasn’t an issue.
Non-Surgical Body Toning Treatments
The good news is that body tone can be improved without going under the surgeon’s scalpel using the very latest non-surgical technology.
Clinicbe based in Knightsbridge offers a series of options to ‘blitz’ the body parts where stubborn fat or cellulite can gather.
- NEW Aqualyx fat reduction injections -which break down fatty deposits to be naturally expelled through the body. Ideal for targeting specific pockets of fat
- I-Lipo – the latest in laser liposuction which after intelligent body fat analysis, uses a combination of laser diode fat reduction, infrared vacuum massage and radiofrequency skin tightening to sculpt and tone with stunning results
- Body toning treatments: detoxification, brushing, massage or body wrap with Clinicbe’s highly trained cosmetologist
- Body blitz toning: a highly effective combination of treatments – chemical peel, body wrap, microneedling and radio frequency
- Dermaroller micro needling – to stimulate skin cells to multiply and spread, forming new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibres for fresher and tighter skin
- Chemical skin peels – an effective technique used to provide an intense exfoliation so that any products can penetrate deeper in the skin as well as encouraging cell renewal processes
Dr Kubicka takes a holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition and lifestyle in order to get the best results from professional treatments.
The clinic is also known for anti-ageing skin treatments, including botox injections, facial fillers and IPL.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org