Well, we’re finally in December with the Christmas parties and shopping in full swing.
We hope you’re enjoying the festive season and the run up to the big day.
We wanted to let everybody know about our plans for the clinic over Christmas.
Christmas and New Year Closure
- The clinic will close end of play Friday 18th
- Clinicbe re-opens January 5th
Appointments prior to Christmas are always popular so if you’re looking to have a treatment to look your very best this season, we advise getting in touch as soon as possible to ensure we can give you a suitable appointment. Lunchtime and evening slots are especially popular, so please call 0207 125 0521 if you wish to book.
Top 5 Quick Fix Pre-Christmas Treatments
With just a couple of weeks to go, popular treatments are those which provide a ‘quick fix’. That means choosing treatments which have short treatment times, minimum downtime/recovery and maximum aesthetic impact. Yes, we want it all!
clinicbe’s team of Aesthetic Doctors and Therapists are happy to advise on the most appropriate options to suit the needs of your skin and ensure that you look your best for major occasions.
For example, aggressive peels are not a good idea if you have a lot of social engagements, due to the downtime involved in the peeling stage.
Good options for a quick fix include:
- MesoBe – exclusive to Clinicbe this treatment combines the multiple injection approach of mesotherapy with the active ingredients of botulinum toxin (Botox)
- Baby Botox – a particularly light touch of botox to eliminate the worst of the wrinkles without the ‘frozen’ result – this is a very soft and natural look
- Lip fillers – a popular choice at Christmas for fuller, more sensual lips. Again, the style is natural, steering well away from the ‘trout pout’
- Dermal fillers including Ellanse – options for replenishing lost volume and smoothing out creases, deep lines and hollows for a fresh look
- Electrolysis – for hair removal, thread veins or skin tag treatment
Detox with IV Infusion Therapy
The run up to Christmas can be exhausting and a time when we become very run down.
2015 saw the introduction of IV Infusion Therapy at Clinicbe. This is an excellent option in winter to top up minerals and nutrients and allow the body to recover.
Clinicbe customise IV Infusion treatments after assessing a person’s health on a range of indicators using the Oligoscan.
Dr Barbara Kubicka founded Clinicbe to offer a new holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments. Advice on skin treatments is only given after extensive discussion and review of the options.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us: