Clinicbe® is proud to be featured on www.MummyPages.co.uk, the UK’s chirpiest pregnancy and parenting website.
With over 26,000 facebook fans MummyPages has an extensive following.
The website publishes regular features on all aspects of pregnancy, childbirth and parenting and has an enthusiastic and helpful forum for mums and mums to be as well as a series of blogs.
Dr Barbara Kubicka specialises in the challenges of maintaining a healthy looking skin during pregnancy and in the following months of being a new Mum. Many of Dr Kubicka’s patients are women and as a doctor as well as an aesthetic physician, she is able to support and advise them throughout pregnancy and beyond on the skincare issues they face as their bodies change.
Her article on MummyPages is entitled Professional Skin Treatments for Mums from Clinicbe and covers
- Pregnancy – skin problems, from hyperpigmentation (or melasma – pregnancy mask) to recurrence of acne
- Breastfeeding – skincare advice, treatments and the value of exfoliation
- New Mums and Beyond – restoring the skin’s condition – replacing lost nutrients and restoring a healthy fresh complexion plus advice on professional treatments including Mesotherapy
- Signs of tiredness – exclusive “Eyedealise” treatment which is designed to tackle the signs of tiredness around the delicate eye area, particularly popular with working Mums
- Skin Conditions – treatments to tackle lines and wrinkles as well as acne, scarring, thread veins and excessive sweating
As founder of Clinicbe®, Dr Kubicka is known for her innovative approach to holistic healthcare; complementing an extensive range of doctor-led skincare treatments with a range of nutrition, lifestyle and wellbeing services to work from within.
She has many years of dedicated experience working in the field of doctor-led skincare, built upon her medical qualifications and additional focused training in aesthetic medicine and an excellent reputation for natural looking yet highly effective results in anti-ageing, using botox, fillers, mesotherapy, peels and dermaroller as well as innovative PRP (platelet rich plasma therapy) and PDT (photo dynamic therapy).
In addition, Dr Kubicka offers treatment for difficult skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, spider veins, hyperhidrosis, acne and acne scarring among others.
Based in the heart of Belgravia, Dr Kubicka sees patients who live and work in the Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Mayfair, West and Central London areas.