Dr Barbara Kubicka MD, CIME/ICAM, MBCAM is a renowned Aesthetic Physician based in West London who has a unique approach to ‘integrated skin and healthcare’.
She established Clinicbe® in 2013 with a unique and innovative approach to skin treatments, always considering the patient as a whole – including nutrition, hydration and lifestyle – before carrying out any treatment. The principle is that taking a holistic view of skincare makes the results even more effective for the client. The clinic has just celebrated its fifth year in Knightsbridge and during those five years has invested further in technology and n
In terms of treatments, Dr Kubicka considers each patient as an individual; often combining treatments for the optimum results.
NEW ‘5th Anniversary’ Combination Treatments
To celebrate Clinicbe’s 5th anniversary, Dr Kubicka has created a series of exclusive combination treatments to tackle some of the most difficult skin concerns with a carefully structured programme which delivers visible results. These latest additions to the treatment list include:
- Total Lip Rejuvenation – the ultimate lip treatment includes 1 area dermal fillers (new generation Juvederm Volbella with Vycross technology). Plasma BT Upper lip treatment and 8 PLLA threads (small thread lift)
- Natural Lip Rejuvenation – hydration and rejuvenation for dry lips, smoothing out lines without adding volume. This treatment combines 1 area hyaluronic acid injections (new generation Juvederm Hydrate or Profhilo) with PRP Platelet Rich plasma treatment for the mouth and lip area
- Total Eye Rejuvenation – the ultimate eye treatment includes 1 area dermal fillers (new generation Juvederm Volift/Voluma with Vycross technology) with Plasma BT for both upper AND lower eyelid treatment, plus 16 PLLA threads (thread lift)
During the month of May, these treatments also include cost savings. See Clinicbe Birthday Special Offers for more information.
Exclusive Combination Treatments
These combinations are the latest to join Dr Kubicka’s exclusive treatments, which have been created to tackle some of the most difficult skin concerns with a carefully structured programme which delivers visible results. Her exclusive combination treatments include:
- Eyedealise Eye Treatment – tackling dark circles, eye bags, droopy eyelids, wrinkles and sagginess with a combination of dermal fillers, mesotherapy, anti-wrinkle injections and eyelash growth stimulator
- Exquisite Facial – combining IPL with chemical peels in a carefully coordinated programme to smooth away fine lines and create a more even skintone
- MesoBe – a subtle yet highly effective treatment for lines and wrinkles which delivers powerful anti-wrinkle solution with a mesotherapy approach of multiple tiny injections with a pain-free treatment delivery
- Neck and Jaw-Line Programme – tired, loose and saggy skin in the neck and jaw area is lifted and tightened with Dr Kubicka’s exclusive combination of Sculptra collagen-boosting treatment, Dermaroller micro-needling, chemical peel and at-home skincare. The result is a better-defined and more youthful neck and jawline
- PRP Fillers – Dr Kubicka’s exclusive and innovative technique, uses the refined plasma as an injectable filler for facial rejuvenation and revolumisation treatments which look natural yet youthful
- Triple Synergy Hair System – this non-surgical approach to hair loss was devised by Dr Kubicka to promote a healthy scalp. The treatment programme combines PRP (platelet rich plasma) with mesotherapy and vitamin supplements to promote hair retention and growth
The above is not a comprehensive list, just some of the more popular combinations.
Tailor-Made Combination Treatments
For many clients, Dr Kubicka will suggest a completely unique combination of treatments based on their skin’s needs. For example, IPL to tackle sun spots and promote tightening could work well alongside silicone pads worn at night to intensely hydrate the skin and help it to heal, or together with a tailor-made skincare regime.
The options are endless, but the objective is always to deliver great results.
Skin Treatments, London
Dr Barbara Kubicka works with a team of highly proficient Medical Therapists at her own exclusive Clinicbe based in Knightsbridge.
The clinic offers a comprehensive range of anti-ageing and medical skin treatments for men and women who live and work in West London, including Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Sloane Square, Chelsea and Mayfair and even attracts patients from overseas.
For more information or to book a private consultation with Dr Barbara Kubicka please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email email@example.com.