3 Dimensional Imaging System
Clinicbe based in London is preparing for the launch of a revolutionary new skin analysis and imaging system.
The new VISIA Complexion Analysis System will enable the patient and doctor together to see detailed images and assessments of the patient’s skin structure and complexion – in 3 dimensional format.
The VISIA system comprises a booth which incorporates high tech camera technology and advanced software. The scanner rotates around the patient’s head taking detailed images assessments throughout including side and frontal views.
The process is fast and comfortable, quickly revealing detailed data on the patient’s skin which makes the consultation process highly informed.
VISIA Skin Analysis Features:
- Comprehensive skin assessment including spots, wrinkles, texture, pores, UV spots, brown spots, red areas and porphyrins
- IntelliFlash®, cross-polarized and UV lighting
- Record and measure skin conditions at the epidermis and dermis level
- Sun damage assessment and analysis
- RBX® Technology separates red and brown skin components to highlight colour irregularities including hyperpigmentation, spider veins, inflammation
- 3 dimensional viewer in natural, colour relief or grey
- Ageing simulation to show how a person’s wrinkles or spots will look 5-7 years older or younger
- TRUSKIN AGE calculator
- Comparison of patient’s results to average of the same age/skin type
- Eyelash analysis
- Skin type detection
The results of a VISIA scan provide detailed insight and visibility of the skin in order to establish the best possible treatment programme for improvement and rejuvenation.
Recording of the results means that the skin’s progress and condition can be measured and monitored over time.
A launch date is anticipated during May 2018.
Skin Treatments, London
Dr Barbara Kubicka works with a team of highly proficient Medical Therapists at her own exclusive Clinicbe based in Knightsbridge.
The clinic offers a comprehensive range of anti-ageing and medical skin treatments for men and women who live and work in West London, including Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Sloane Square, Chelsea and Mayfair and even attracts patients from overseas.
For more information or to book a private consultation with Dr Barbara Kubicka please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.