Dr Kubicka recently appeared in Erisea Magazine with a feature entitled Why Lifting is Key to Facial Rejuvenation and How to Do It.
The feature explains:
A youthful face is marked by a defined chin, which can go into the jawline and towards the ears in a general “V” shape
As gravity combines with the natural loss of volume in the face, the skin tissue tends to gradually sink. The youthful “V” fades and gradually more of a “U” appears.
Home Facial Massage and Exercise
Dr Barbara Kubicka recommends a series of simple yet effective DIY techniques that can be used at home to stimulate the facial muscles and improve tone. This can be a very positive benefit in improving the ‘lift’ of the face and making the structure more resilient to descending with age.
- Jaw toning – open and close the mouth very widely with the lips are curled over your teeth
- Neck/chin toning – smile hard, place a hand on the front of your neck and stretch the chin upwards. Turn the head from shoulder to shoulder to increase the stretch
- Facial brushing – with a facial brush, use circular movements to stimulate circulation and exfoliate the skin’s surface
- Massage – apply your daily moisturiser using circular, sweeping movements to boost skin texture and tone
- Smile – smiling involves a series of complex muscles and lifts the face – it’s good for you!
Professional Skin Treatments
A range of aesthetic skin treatments is now available for rejuvenating the appearance of the face without surgery, from popular botox and filler injections to more sophisticated treatments such as PRP (platelet rich plasma therapy).
The feature in Erisea singled out two in particular for focusing on facial ‘lift’
- Silhouette Soft® – the ‘one stitch facelift’ or thread lift which raises the facial structure without surgery for a younger and fresher profile
- clinicbe’s neck and jawline programme, pioneered by Dr Barbara Kubick and exclusively available at her Knightsbridge clinic
Dr Kubicka takes a holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email email@example.com