Dr Barbara Kubicka shared her own tips and routines for beautiful skin, health and fitness on Healthista website.
Healthista is a web-based channel for women, with realistic advice on health, beauty and fitness from a variety of expert sources.
Secrets of Women with Beautiful Skin
Dr Kubicka’s own regimes and tips are shared with Healthista readers:
Name: Dr Barbara Kubicka
Job: Aesthetic Doctor, Racing Driver
- At least 2 litres of alkalized water. First thing in the morning 0.5l then between meals.
- Breakfast most important in terms of quality – vitamins , micro elements, supplements, best absorption. Home-made smoothie or fresh juice with supplements and Whey protein.
- Lunch is the most important from an energy point of view – the biggest meal should be when sun is the highest – salad with fish, egg or once a week meat with lots of olive oil.
- Dinner something light but comforting like soup but less important, I try not to eat after 8pm. Snacks, nuts, dark chocolate, fruit
What foods /drinks do you avoid and why?
- Fizzy drinks – very acidic.
- Coffee, dehydrating. Alcohol, acidic.
- Sweet juices, sugar.
- Fried, process, salty food.
- No gluten and lactose as I don’t tolerate it very well
- 4/5 times a week, including:
- 2x a week personal trainer
- 1x week intermittent cardio workout
- 2x week Pilates
- Cleansing Kangen beauty water and Neostrata Exfoliating Wash, a foaming glycolic wash which is great for congestion and dullness
- Moisturiser Neostrata Bionic Face Cream for day it’s intensely moisturising without being greasy, it is gentle (and is often prescribed after treatments like chemical peels and microdermabrasion to soothe the skin) and keeps the skin VERY radiant and supple – is also like a magic eraser for fine lines and wrinkles
- Treatment products Obagi Professional C serum provides maximum daily anti oxidant protection against free radicals, which are skin’s worst enemies. It is a potent tool to use for treating and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, addressing pigmentation, and making your skin glow like never before thanks to the high levels of Vitamin C. Obagi Tretinoin 0.1% – used once weekly is the gold standard. Tretinoin is a derivative of Vitamin A which helps speed up the turnover of cells and evens out skin tone and texture
- Facial sunscreen for under make-up Heliocare SPF 50 Gel, sinks into the skin and leaves no greasy residue, yet is not at all drying, and you can apply make up almost immediately afterwards without having to wait. The high levels of UVA and UVB protection blocks out 97% of harmful UVA/UVB damage
- Mesotherapy with hyaluronic acid to hydrate my skin
- Lipo to trim my body
- Very gentle peel to exfoliate and clean my skin
- Strong alkalising Kangan water for dehydrated skin and puffy eyes
Dr Kubicka founded Clinicbe to offer a new holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations include individual advice on nutrition and lifestyle to help tackle skincare issues from within and compliment professional treatments. In addition, Dr Kubicka can prescribe or recommend the most appropriate professional skincare for use at home. Popular treatments include Botox injections and dermal fillers as well as mesotherapy and dermaroller.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us: