With the arrival of the new prince, all eyes will be on new-Mum the Duchess of Cambridge as she steps out of hospital.
No doubt she will be glamorous and meticulously presented as always for those eagerly awaited pictures.
But even royalty know that pregnancy and motherhood can take their toll on your skin, face, hair and body.
Dr Barbara Kubicka is an experienced holistic skin and health care physician, who has worked with many women during and beyond pregnancy to keep their skin as healthy and radiant as possible.
Download New Brochure
She has produced advice and information especially for Mums-to-be and new-Mums in her new post-natal treatments skincare advice.
Post-Natal Skin and Hair Problems
As a medical doctor with special interest in aesthetics and the skin, Dr Barbara Kubicka works closely with female patients and understands the challenges of maternity and motherhood.
Common concerns after pregnancy include the following:
- Stretch marks – Common after pregnancy, these deep scars can last a lifetime if untreated
- Cellulite – Characterised by “dimpling” and often seen around the thighs or buttocks
- Stubborn pockets of fat – Certain areas can be resistant to diet and exercise
- Thread veins – Tiny red or purplish veins can appear near the skin’s surface
- Hyperpigmentation – Including “pregnancy mask” patches of darker skin caused by increased melanin
- Acne – Pimples, spot and rashes be an issue during or after pregnancy
- Dull skin – Tired lifeless skin – especially after childbirth
- Signs of tiredness – Can become a problem with sleepless nights and a new baby – especially noticeable around the delicate eye area
- Thin hair after pregnancy – This can be hormone-related; losing hair is quite common after pregnancy yet can be very traumatic
Clinicbe® offer a range of treatments that can help with these issues.
As an experienced doctor, Dr Kubicka can advise Mums on an individual basis on what treatment is suitable at which stage of the pregnancy, how soon after childbirth skin treatments should be considered and which must be avoided until after breastfeeding has finished.
Clinicbe® has a unique holistic approach to skincare, going beyond the immediate concerns of its patients to understand and treat the person as a whole for long-term benefits. Dr Kubicka’s extensive range of cosmetic and medical skincare treatments is complemented by dietary advice and lifestyle/wellbeing services with carefully selected partners.
Dr Kubicka founded Clinicbe to offer a new holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations include individual advice on nutrition and lifestyle to help tackle skincare issues from within and compliment professional treatments. In addition, Dr Kubicka can prescribe or recommend the most appropriate professional skincare for use at home.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us: