The ELLANSÉ™ range of filler products offers a series of unique benefits making it different to any other product on the market.
ELLANSÉ™ Compared to Sculptra
Both ELLANSÉ™ and Sculptra are collagen stimulators whose aim is to restore volume and smooth the skin by stimulating the fibroblasts to work at cellular level. However, there are some key differences.
- ELLANSÉ™ and Sculptra work differently as they have completely differing chemical constituents. ELLANSÉ™ is composed of Polycaprolactone whereas Sculptra is Poly-L-Lactic acid PLLA.
- ELLANSÉ™gives an immediate result, whereas Sculptra is a gradual process which builds up to a full effect over a slower period of time. Some clients do prefer the slowness of Sculptra, finding it more discreet. However, ELLANSÉ™ enables patients to see the full finished result in their clinic appointment.
- ELLANSÉ™ comes in four varieties to provide different lasting results, whereas Sculptra comes in one variety only
- ELLANSÉ™ is a one off treatment like a normal hyaluronic acid dermal filler. Sculptra requires monthly treatments for the first three
to four months and a top up at six to nine months and then yearly. Sculptra also requires client discipline to massage twice a day to stimulate the product’s effect of boosting collagen within the skin
- ELLANSÉ™ is considered suitable for adding volume in specific local areas, whereas Sculptra can be delivered to a wider area for more of a global effect
Which to Choose?
Each product has very different merits. The most appropriate product is a very individual matter, which must take into account the patient’s skin, age, medical background, previous treatments, preferences and requirements.
This background is discussed in private cosmetic treatment consultation which Dr Barbara Kubicka holds with each patient prior to treatment. The discussion element is vital to enable the doctor and patient to discuss the potential treatments and agree on the most suitable course of action.
Dr Kubicka takes a holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have.
Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments. Advice on skin treatments is made after extensive discussion and review and suggestions are made from one of London’s best ranges of skin treatments.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org