The summer means more time outdoors – on holiday or just enjoying the lighter evenings.
Undeniably, a bit of a ‘glow’ makes you look and feel good.
However, it is important to think ahead. There are ways that the extra time in the sun can creep up on you and make the skin seem prematurely aged.
Here are our top 3 tips for summer 2018 to help your skin appear fresh and youthful.
1. Lip Hydration
- The Problem – The sun and its UVA/UVB rays can be very drying on the lip area. This is worse if you’re sweating or getting wet. Lip balm can be soothing to a certain extent, but there is another way…
- The Treatment – Dr Barbara Kubicka offers a non-surgical treatment designed to hydrate the lips from within.
- How It Works – Injectable treatment into the lips which provides hydration and softness lasting for several months.
2. Squinting Lines
- The Problem – Squinting to avoid the sun’s glare instantly creates a network of lines around the eyes and on the forehead. This can also happen even when wearing eye protection sunglasses. These lines quickly become more pronounced.
- The Treatment – Dr Barbara Kubicka offers Anti-ageing injections.
- How It Works – wrinkle-relaxing injections stop the fine dynamic facial muscle movements, smoothing out the fine dynamic facial muscles, leaving skin instantly more youthful
- The Problem – Daily exposure to the sun’s UVA and UVB rays builds up an assault on the skin.
- The Treatment – Dr Kubicka recommends a proper tailor-made skincare regime with highly effective products. Clinicbe is one of the few UK distributors of UniverSkin, an award-winning range of bespoke skincare, packed with active ingredients so fresh it has to be kept in the fridge.
- How It Works – UniverSkin regime will be designed according to the individual’s skincare requirements – both to protect the skin, preventing buildup of sun damage, but also to heal and nourish the skin, helping it to recover and renew
Clinicbe Skin Treatments, London
Established in 2013, Clinicbe has a comprehensive range of skin treatments including cosmetic injections such as BOTOX® and dermal fillers including Ellanse and Profhilo; as well as PRP (platelet rich plasma therapy), PDO threads and advanced electrolysis. Advice on skin treatments is made after extensive discussion and review and suggestions are made from one of London’s best ranges of skin treatments.
The clinic is based in the Knightsbridge area, easily accessible from and popular with those living or working in Chelsea and Mayfair.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email email@example.com