The Daily Mail’s FEMAIL explored the techniques used by celebrities to get their body back after pregnancy in a feature entitled:
“How celebrities REALLY get their post-baby bodies back in shape:
“FEMAIL reveals the latest diets and cosmetic procedures stars rely on to maintain their yummy mummy status”
After all, it is not normal to shed weight and regain body shape in a matter of weeks or days.
Yet celebrities such as Kate Middleton seem to spring back into shape with enviable ease.
FEMAIL looked at the techniques used by celebrity mums and featured the MICOOL-A™ cryolipolysis treatment, available at Clinicbe, London.
The article explained how MICOOL-A™ can help those looking to get rid of excess fat; saying:
“Many have heard of Coolsculpting but the hottest new take on Cryoliposis – where fat cells are frozen – is called MiCool. Available at Clinicbe in Knightsbridge this Cryo Fat Reduction is a very popular non-surgical alternative to Liposuction surgery.
“Makers claim it offers superior fat reduction effectiveness with more advanced Cryolipolysis than any other devices. The cooling energy targets lipocytes (fat cells) in the subcutaneous fat layer without causing any damage to the surrounding tissues.”
What can you expect?
The benefits of treatment are summarised within the article, including:
- New mums lose up to 25% of fat in the area treated – that’s almost always the abdomen
- Mums may drop a jeans size or 1-2 dress sizes depending on the area being treated
- MICOOL-A can also help with the post-Caesarean ‘overhang’ area
- Treatment is not painful – it is generally described as ‘weird but tolerable’. It involves no anaesthetic and sensation reduces as the cold kicks in
- Results are not visible straightaway, as it takes time for the body to expel fat cells
- Results start to be noticeable about 4 weeks after treatment and peak after a couple of months
Non-Surgical Liposuction at Clinicbe
Clinicbe offers the award-winning MICOOL-A™ Cryo Fat Reduction system, which offers excellent fat reduction effectiveness compared to other cold-based devices. MICOOL-A™ works by using intense cold to destroy excessive fat cells without damaging the skin. The fat cells are then naturally dispelled by the body’s metabolic processes.
As results develop, patients see a leaner, smoother body shape with tighter and firmer skin too.
Other Celebrity Post-Baby Techniques
The article also covers a range of other options:
- Diet – celebrities have personal chefs or meal replacement programmes such as Proteifine which is high protein and low carb to promote fast and effective weight loss
- Personal trainer – exercise tailored to post-partum mums
- Retreats with tailor-made detox and exercise programmes
- Vaginal reshaping using radiofrequency
- Plastic surgery with the ‘mummy makeover’ involving breast lift (with or without implants) and tummy tuck
- Laser lipo treatment for double chin
Every patient is different with a unique set of requirements. The consultation is the starting point, with discussion of the problems and what the patient is trying to achieve as well as a medical review; after which the doctor can recommend the most appropriate treatments.
Clinicbe® in London was founded by experienced Aesthetic Physician Dr Barbara Kubicka.
Dr Kubicka takes a holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments.
Advice on skin treatments is made after extensive discussion and review and suggestions are made from one of London’s best ranges of skin treatments.
ClinicBe has a comprehensive range of skin treatments including cosmetology facials, injections and the latest treatments such as mesotherapy and PRP fillers. The clinic is based in the Knightsbridge area of London, easily accessible from and popular with those living or working in Chelsea and Mayfair.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email email@example.com.