Why the Eyes Matter
The eyes are one of the key focus areas of the face and one of the main indicators of age too.
The delicate skin around the eye area is quick to show signs of tiredness, but the delicacy of the skin tissue means that temporary changes in the appearance of the eyes can give way to a longer term changes and premature ageing.
The Eyes – Signs of Ageing
- Tired eyes – the eyes look tired all the time, making a person look run down or sad
- Crow’s feet and laughter lines – fine lines and wrinkles that appear around the eye area are one of the first giveaways of age, especially for those who have enjoyed the sun
- Heavy/droopy eyelids – as the skin loses elasticity and starts to sag, the eyes can look heavy, making a person appear tired or forboding
- Hollows under eyes – the appearance of hollows beneath the eye is caused by the loss of volume and tightness within the skin and can make a person look gaunt
- Dark circles – skin beneath the eyes can look a darker colour, making a person look tired and even unwell
- Eye bags – loose skin beneath the eyes can even fall into ageing creases and even puffy folds
- Smaller eyes – as the skin ages, there is less tautness and the eyes appear smaller and less open, lacking warmth
- Lower eyebrows – as the skin ages, the eyebrows tend to drift lower
- Flatter eyebrows – shapely arched brows tend to flatten and become straight with age
- Thinning eyelashes and eyebrows – thick eyelashes are a highly desirable feature but as we age, the lashes tend to grow more sparsely
Eye Rejuvenation Treatments at ClinicBe
Clinicbe in London offers a series of options for rejuvenating the appearance of the eyes.
NEW Combination Treatment – Peel plus eDermastamp
For a simply, quick yet effective boost to the eye area, Dr Barbara Kubicka recommends a combination of skin peel with eDermastamp microneedling.
- Gentle chemical peel – works to reduce fine lines and stimulate skin cell renewal
- eDermastamp – localised microneedling is used to accelerate absorption of powerful serums as well as to boost collagen production for firmer, tighter skin
The combination works very effectively with results that improve over a series of weeks as the body’s renewal processes improve the skin.
Plasma BT Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
New for 2017, Plasma BT treatment can be used to rejuvenate the eye area using an innovative non-surgical treatment.
Using advanced equipment, plasma energy works in tightening and freshening the appearance of eyes, reducing crow’s feet and wrinkles.
The treatment stimulates collagen renewal and skin tightening, so patients notice a rejuvenating ‘lift’ effect which could only otherwise be expected with surgery.
Eyedealise – Ultimate Anti-Ageing Eye Treatment
Eyedealise is a unique combination treatment which was created by Dr Barbara Kubicka and is exclusive to Clinicbe.
Treatment combines a variety of non-surgical treatments for a more comprehensive result. Clinicbe’s exclusive Eyedealise treatment is a customised combination of:
The combination works to effectively and instantly rejuvenate the eye area.
Dr Barbara Kubicka works at her own exclusive Clinicbe based in Knightsbridge offers a comprehensive range of anti-ageing and medical skin treatments for men and women who live and work in West London, including Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Sloane Square, Chelsea and Mayfair and even attracts patients from overseas.
To learn more, please contact us to arrange a private consultation to discuss your requirements in confidence and without obligation. It’s an excellent opportunity to benefit from expert advice on skincare, whatever your area of concern.
For more information or to book a private consultation with Dr Barbara Kubicka please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.