IPL – Intense Pulsed Light
Photo Shower is a new and innovative concept in use of IPL treatment.
Using a special handpiece, the intense pulsed light treatment delivers continuous rapid pulses of light energy to the skin.
The powerful light energy works to stimulate and treat the skin in a number of ways:
- stimulating cell renewal for a fresher, brighter and smoother complexion
- triggering collagen production within the skin, for firmer and tighter skin texture
- obliterating tiny veins or broken blood vessels
- breaking down areas of pigmentation/discoloration for clearer-looking skin
Treatment is fast and safe and the design of the handpiece means that it is suitable for treating larger areas than may be considered with traditional IPL.
What Can Photo Shower Treat?
Photo Shower is an excellent choice for a range of skin conditions, including:
- skin regeneration
- lines and wrinkles
- vascular lesions (e.g. thread veins, spider veins)
Where can plasma shower be used?
What technology do you use?
Is it safe?
Photo Shower is a new and innovative concept in use of IPL treatment which delivers continuous rapid pulses of light energy to the skin to stimulate renewal.