Working in association with top professionals, Clinicbe can provide an extensive range of lifestyle therapies and services as part of our philosophy to offer an integrated approach to skin, healthcare and lifestyle.
Lifestyle therapy looks after the inner you, helping our patients choose the right road for the important decisions in life and dealing with the “stuff” that happens along the way.
Having expert, professional support helps a wide variety of patients. Clinicbe works in association with top professionals in the field.
Clinicbe collaborate with a series of very carefully chosen partners:
Kathleen O’Hara, MA LPC
- International psychotherapist, author and workshop creator with 23 years of helping clients achieve Integral Health: Mental, emotional, spiritual and physical.
- She uses a multi-faceted approach including mindfulness, body-image, stress management and unique strategies she has developed over her many years of practice.
- She will help you build your confidence, retrain unhealthy attitudes and habits, reduce stress, and become as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.
- Kathleen received her MA in Psychology and Somatics (mind/body therapies) from the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco in 1993.
- She has a global practice, based in London, and travels world-wide to serve her clients.
- More information at www.kathleenohara.com
Carole Ann Rice
Motivational Business and Life Coach
- Inspiring and motivational coach
- Co-author of ‘Find your Dream Job’ (5* Amazon review and best seller)
- Co-author of ‘Start your Dream Business’
- Regular Daily Express columnist with ‘Happy Monday’ feature
- Carole uses a unique combination of wit and wisdom to help her clients achieve their potential
- More information at www.realcoachingco.com
Life Coach and Motivational Speaker
- Leading life coach and motivational speaker
- Qualified member of The Coaching Academy (for whom he has also served as an external trainer)
- Trained in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Former Co-Director of Samaritans (Central London)
- Author of a range of books, videos and downloads including ‘The Gift of Inner Success’, ‘A Zest for Business’, ‘Become who you are’ and ‘Soul Trader – putting the heart back into your business’
- More information at www.rasaru.com
- Catherine was born in Bremen, Germany and is half-English
- Moved to England in 1987 to study fashion design at Oxford Brookes
- Early career worked at Whistles in Oxford and was an assistant buyer at Browns in South Molton St.
- Showroom work for designers like Nicole Farhi, Paul Costelloe, French Connection, Amanda Wakeley etc was an opportunity to learn a lot about fit, style, and design.
- Catherine says:
“Now a mother of two young girls, I know how it feels to lose oneself to family duties and work, and yet still wish to continue to look and feel good.”