Dr Barbara Kubicka, MD, CIME/ICAM, MBCAM
clinicbe® Founder, Director and Doctor
Dr Kubicka has practiced Aesthetic Medicine for a number of years, working with top companies including Harrods, Allergan, Remington and Restylane.
She established “clinicbe®”, her own revolutionary clinic in the heart of Knightsbridge. clinicbe® was conceived to offer patients and clients a broad range of health and lifestyle therapies in addition to cosmetic and medical skincare treatments.
Dr Barbara Kubicka’s new concept clinicbe® is based in Belgravia, London.
Dr Barbara Kubicka, Cosmetic Treatments
Dr Kubicka personally offers cosmetic and medical skincare treatments. She is renowned for beautiful results with a delicate touch.
Treatments include botox, fillers, peels and Dermaroller®.
Dr Barbara Kubicka, Medical Skin Treatments
Hyperhidrosis, Hyperpigmentation and thread veins.
Dr Kubicka completed her medical qualifications at Warsaw Medical University before going on to take a two-year post-graduate course in Aesthetic Medicine at the world-renowned College de International de Medicine Esthetique in Paris. She also spent 2 years working for NHS hospitals as a trainee with Imperial College London in various fields including Breast Surgery, A&E and Endocrinology.
Dr Barbara Kubicka is a full member of:
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine (MBCAM) (formerly known as the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (BACD)
- Independent Doctors Federation (IDF)
- British Medical Laser Association (BMLA)
- Syndicate National des Medicins Esthetiques (SNME)
- Aesthetic Medicine Section of the Polish Medical Society
- General Medical Council GMC Registration Number 6165336
She also sits on the board of Restylane Advisors, working closely with the Company on product developments and industry matters.