Clinicbe is delighted to announce the launch of a range of innovative and highly effective facials using BAKEL skincare products.
Salon facials might have a reputation of being somewhat indulgent, but these facials are different.
The skin is prepared using a thorough cleansing process followed by exfoliation and a chemical peel. This strips away the dead outer skin cells, revealing fresher and newer skin beneath, but the preparation process also allows the BAKEL products to penetrate far more readily into the skin, reaching deeper layers where the active ingredients can get to work.
BAKEL Facial Process
The specially designed 5-step process includes:
- Cleansing using BAKEL products
- Exfoliation to prepare the skin
- Light peel mask to continue the exfoliation process
- Extractions if necessary (to treat clogged pores)
- Application of BAKEL moisturisers/serums with a facial massage to ensure good distribution and aid absorption
BAKEL Facial Options
Clinicbe offers a choice of 3 facials
- BAKEL Anti-Ageing Facial – a rejuvenating and hydrating facial, designed to tackle the signs of ageing, such as fine lines, wrinkles and creases.
- BAKEL Pure Facial – a classic combination of cleansing, exfoliating and soothing yet stimulating serums to suit all skin types.
- BAKEL Deep-Cleansing Facial – designed for those with problem skin (acne, oiliness, pigmentation), this super-exfoliating facial leaves skin feeling fresh and clean
The BAKEL facials at Clinicbe only use high quality BAKEL ingredients which are carefully chosen and adjusted for each specific type of facial.
BAKEL’s philosophy is to only use products with:
“100% active ingredients, Zero useless substances”
This means that they are especially effective, thanks to ‘active’ properties such as vitamin C, collagen and Q-10.
BAKEL products are free of-preservatives, parabens, alcohol, sulfates and petrochemicals and even the products with high concentrations of active ingredients are still suitable for use on sensitive skin.
Clinicbe offers a range of skincare and cosmetology treatments at its London clinic, which nestles between Knightsbridge and Belgravia.
Clinicbe has a comprehensive range of skin treatments including cosmetic injections and the latest technology such as IPL, I-Lipo and PRP. The clinic is based in the Knightsbridge area, easily accessible from and popular with those living or working in Chelsea and Mayfair.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org