Statistics from the American Academy of Dermatology state that the average person loses 50-100 hairs a day.
Little wonder then that so many people find that the rate of hair loss is greater than the rate of growth, leading to thinning or balding hair.
Hair loss can contribute to a range of consequential issues, including loss of confidence and even depression.
Belgravia Hair Loss Treatment
Dr Barbara Kubicka, founder of Clinicbe in Knightsbridge, offers non-surgical hair treatment options which promote a healthy scalp and hair, offering a cheaper and more natural or holistic alternative to expensive hair transplant surgery.
Treatment options include:
- Triple Synergy Hair System: the ultimate combination of therapies, exclusive to registered physician, Dr Barbara Kubicka at Clinicbe, London
- Vitamin injections: injected intramuscular, where they can be most readily absorbed to promote stronger hair and reduce hair loss
- Mesotherapy: special solutions injected directly into the skin on the scalp to deliver vital nutrients and minerals
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma: utilising the body’s own healing power
- Dermaroller micro-needling: to stimulate the delicate scalp area, promoting healing and cell production
Hair loss is unique to each person and varies widely in its nature and progress. Programmes of treatment can be customised for the individual, men and women.
clinicbe’s central location means that Dr Barbara Kubicka treats patients who live and work in West London, including Belgravia, Chelsea and Mayfair as well as further afield.
To book a private consultation with Dr Kubicka, please telephone: 0207 125 0521; or email: email@example.com