Essential summer-wear for skin
Dr Barbara Kubicka recommends BAKEL SUNCARE for high protection against the sun’s harmful rays.
All BAKEL SUNCARE products are rich in antioxidants, able to contrast the production of free radicals caused by sun rays with a broad spectrum photo-stable sunscreen with protection from UVA and UVB rays.
A safe protection from both UVB and UVA rays can be granted only and exclusively by the combination of physical and chemical filters.
- PHYSICAL FILTERS (UVA and UVB): Titanium dioxide / Zinc oxide
- CHEMICAL FILTERS (UVA and UVB): Octocrylene/Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate
Anti-Ageing Cream High Protection SPF 30
- A precious blend of ingredients that guarantee a global anti-ageing action, preventing from negative effects of free radicals, improving skin tone and elasticity
- Vegetable oils nourish the skin in depth by reducing oxidative damage due to sun exposure
- Hamamelis and Chamomile provide a soothing action and prevent redness and sunburn
BAKEL skincare is based on a principle of 100% active ingredients and 0% useless substances.
Available at Clinicbe, London.
At Clinicbe, Dr Kubicka takes a holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments.
Advice on skin treatments is made after extensive discussion and review and suggestions are made from one of London’s best ranges of skin treatments.
Clinicbe has a comprehensive range of skin treatments including cosmetic injections such as Botox and dermal fillers including Ellanse; as well as the latest innovations such as PRP (platelet rich plasma therapy), PDO threads and advanced electrolysis.
The clinic is based in the Knightsbridge area, easily accessible from and popular with those living or working in Chelsea and Mayfair.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email email@example.com