Jude Law is the latest celebrity to be seen with the signs of hair loss.
Known for his good looks and gorgeous golden hair, fans were quite surprised to see him this week with a very obviously receding hairline.
He appeared at a charity performance of The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time.
The 40-year old actor has not been seen much in public in recent months, so the progress of his balding has hit the news.
His hair showed the classic signs of male pattern balding, which accounts for over 95% of male hair loss and affects 40% of men have noticeable hair loss by age 35, 65% by age 60 and 80% by age 80.
However, Jude has not been tempted to cover up with a baseball cap and clearly not started any hair restoration treatment.
It remains to be seen whether he is tempted by a hair transplant, non-surgical hair loss treatment or simply happy to remain au naturel.
Hair Loss Treatment
Hair restoration no longer has to mean expensive transplantation. There are non-surgical hair treatment options that can help too.
Dr Barbara Kubicka sees many patients, men and women, with a variety of different kinds of hair loss. She offers a range of treatments in her exclusive new Knightsbridge hair loss clinic.
Treatment options include
- Vitamin injections: injected intramuscular, where they can be most readily absorbed to promote stronger hair and reduce hair loss
- Mesotherapy: special solutions injected directly into the skin on the scalp to deliver vital nutrients and minerals
- Topical home treatment: Minoxidil is applied to the scalp at home to complement the clinic treatments
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma – utilising the body’s own healing power
- Dermaroller micro-needling – to stimulate the scalp
- Triple Synergy Hair System – exclusive to registered physician, Dr Barbara Kubicka. This unique combination of therapies offers a powerful treatment for hair loss
Clinicbe is based in Knightsbridge, London and treats patients who live and work in West London, including Belgravia, Chelsea and Mayfair as well as further afield.
Dr Kubicka also offers a wide range of cosmetic treatments, including botox injections, fillers, peels, mesotherapy and Dermaroller; as well as treatment for medical conditions such as Hyperhidrosis, Hyperpigmentation and thread veins.
The clinic also offer innovative PRP (plasma rich therapy), PDT (photo dynamic therapy) and exclusive treatments devised by Dr Kubicka such as “Eyedealise” and the “Neck and Jawline Programme”.
To book a private consultation with Dr Kubicka, please telephone: 0207 125 0521; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org