PDO Thread Lifts
This new video from Clinicbe introduces the innovative PDO Thread Lift procedure with an explanation and demo of the anti-ageing treatment:
“PDO stands for Polydioxanone, which refers to the dissolvable material used to make the threads that are inserted in the lifting procedure.”
As the video explains, PDO thread lifting works on two levels:
- Firstly, lifting the skin into a more youthful position
- Secondly, to stimulate the body’s natural reaction to the procedure – producing collagen and improving blood circulation and contracting the tissue
These work in harmony to create a more youthful appearance with long-lasting and natural-looking results.
Thread Lifting Demonstration
Benefits of PDO Thread Lift
As the video explains, PDO threads offer a number of specific benefits vs other procedures:
- no ‘cones’ on the threads, therefore no damage to the tissue
- excellent safety record – threads of the same material have been used in surgical sutures for decades
- dissolvable – threads are broken down naturally within the body over 6-8 months
- results last around 12 months
- threads are invisible within the skin
- ultrafine threads mean that there is little to no risk of puffiness, even in the lower face
- the procedure doesn’t add volume
- PDO thread lifts can be combined with a range of other treatments for enhanced benefit
Find more Clinicbe videos on our new YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/clinicbe
Clinicbe® in London was founded by experienced Aesthetic Physician Dr Barbara Kubicka.
Dr Kubicka takes a holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments.
Advice on skin treatments is made after extensive discussion and review and suggestions are made from one of London’s best ranges of skin treatments.
Clinicbe has a comprehensive range of skin treatments including cosmetology facials, injections and the latest treatments such as pain-free mesotherapy and PRP fillers. The clinic is based in the Knightsbridge area, easily accessible from and popular with those living or working in Chelsea and Mayfair.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.