In this day and age, the advent of dishwashers could be thought to protect our hands from the premature ageing caused by repeated washing up. Yet one of the first giveaways of age is still the hands.
Daily Hand Care Tips
- Keep hands well moisturised with regular hand cream or lotion throughout the day
- Ensure you put sun-block on your hands in the same way as you would your face – even in winter – as exposure to the sun can cause age spots and premature ageing
- Wear warm and windproof gloves in the winter to keep hands warm and dry and prevent the skin from drying out
- If you can’t delegate household duties (!) always use gloves while washing up, cleaning or gardening
- When you wash your hands, choose a mild and moisturising soap
- A weekly soak in a warm oil bath can help to revitalise and remoisturise the hands
Professional Hand Rejuvenation Treatment
Simple daily measures can help, but for tired-looking hands, there are professional treatments too.
Dr Kubicka sees patients from West London, Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Mayfair in her Knightsbridge clinic and offers a range of treatments to revitalise the hands. Depending on the individual requirements, patients may be offered mesotherapy, dermaroller, chemical peels or dermal fillers to smooth and rejuvenate the delicate and over-exposed hand skin.
Dr Kubicka founded Clinicbe® to offer a new holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations include individual advice on nutrition and lifestyle to help tackle skincare issues from within and compliment professional treatments. In addition, Dr Kubicka can prescribe or recommend the most appropriate professional skincare for use at home.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us: Tel: 0207 125 0521
Address: Clinicbe®, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X Email: email@example.com Website: www.clinicbe.com