Dr Kubicka is a highly experienced aesthetic physician, who works closely with patients from all walks of life who have one thing in common – they want to take care of their skin.
As well as offering a range of professional treatments, Dr Kubicka offers advice on skincare, diet and lifestyle to help the skin stay as healthy and youthful as possible.
Dr Kubicka’s Top 10 Skincare Tips
- ALWAYS use sunblock. This means SPF30+ sunscreen year round. Sun protection is the most valuable daily regime for protecting the skin from signs of ageing – not just lines and wrinkles, but also pigmentation issues and texture change
- Eat antioxidant-rich food and drink to give the skin good nutrients. Cranberries, blueberries, and blackberries are good antioxidant fruits. Beans, artichokes, and russet potatoes good vegetable choices and pecans, walnuts and hazelnuts good nuts for antioxidant content. Supplements are available, but eating/drinking natural food is the best
- Beta caroten is a very useful supplement to prepare skin for sun exposure, especially for those with sun related rashing
- Antioxidant creams and serums can also be used to boost skin from the outside
- Professional treatments should be chosen with care. Hydration and protection are the most important issues to address during teh summer period. Mesotherapy, skin boosters and PRP are perfect choices
- Laser can be a wonderful treatment, but has to be used carefully during summertime, as sun exposure after treatment may cause hyperpigmentation or burns
- Equally, be careful with peels. Skin needs strong protection after a chemical peel, as there is a heightened risk of pigmentation. Always use a professional service
- Avoid caffeinated drinks – water is much better for hydration and a purer choice without the toxins that appear in tea or coffee
- Quit smoking, or cut down – this piece of advice is second only to sun protection in its value. Smoking dries out the skin and accelerates ageing
- Avoid alcohol. It can make the body more acidic, which increases the ageing process as well as inflammation
Dr Kubicka says:
“A good regular skincare routine sets a vital foundation for healthy, glowing skin. In addition, I often advise my patients about the benefits of getting sufficient sleep, a healthy diet, exercise and relaxation. The patient is likely to get the best results from any professional treatment when everything works together.”
Dr Kubicka founded Clinicbe to offer a new holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations include individual advice on nutrition and lifestyle to help tackle skincare issues from within and compliment professional treatments. In addition, Dr Kubicka can prescribe or recommend the most appropriate professional skincare for use at home. Popular treatments include Botox injections and dermal fillers as well as mesotherapy and dermaroller.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us: