UNIVERSKIN is the latest skincare range to arrive at Clinicbe®. Only 3 clinics in London to offer the exclusive ‘made to order’ range.
UNIVERSKIN was created as a new concept in skincare, taking the old apothecary tradition of customised skincare into the 21st Century with customised skincare using fresh ingredients.
UNIVERSKIN was developed by scientists, who realised that as 60% of what we put on our skin gets absorbed into the body, it’s really important to use the purest and most effective ingredients available.
About UNIVERSKIN Skincare Range
- Simple but effective ingredients
- e.g. base serum contains just 11 ingredients, including biomimetic peptides that mimic the natural regenerative processes of the skin, and utilises nanotechnology to provide a revolutionary delivery system, to ensure optimum efficacy of the active ingredients.
- 19 active ingredients
- In their purest form
- mixed to treat skin requirements
- Bespoke skincare, built for the end user
- Formulated to the individual’s needs
- Can be adapted as required
- Adjustable to suit the climate – hydration in winter, protection in summer
- Developed to meet the changing needs of the skin as it responds to treatment
At Clinicbe, Dr Kubicka takes a holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments.
Advice on skin treatments is made after extensive discussion and review and suggestions are made from one of London’s best ranges of skin treatments.
Clinicbe has a comprehensive range of skin treatments including cosmetic injections such as BOTOX® and dermal fillers including Ellanse; as well as PRP (platelet rich plasma therapy), PDO threads and advanced electrolysis.
The clinic is based in the Knightsbridge area, easily accessible from and popular with those living or working in Chelsea and Mayfair.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email email@example.com