From all the Team
This year we’ve produced a very special Christmas video – we hope it makes you smile!.
Christmas Wishes from Clinicbe
Find more fun and some very informative Clinicbe videos on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/clinicbe
Fabulous Skin for Christmas
With just a month to go, popular treatments are those which provide a ‘quick fix’, troubleshooting those little issues which blight a radiant complexion. Whether it’s lines and wrinkles or blemishes, we find the most popular treatments are those which are quick to do, involve minimum downtime/recovery and deliver maximum aesthetic impact.
Top 5 Quick Fix Pre-Christmas Treatments
- MesoBe – exclusive to Clinicbe this treatment combines the multiple injection approach of mesotherapy with the active ingredients of botulinum toxin (Botox)
- Baby Botox – a particularly light touch of botox to eliminate the worst of the wrinkles without the ‘frozen’ result – this is a very soft and natural look
- Lip fillers – a popular choice at Christmas for fuller, more sensual lips. Again, the style is natural, steering well away from the ‘trout pout’
- IV infusion (drip) – the cold weather and hectic schedule can take its toll. Give your body a boost with our bespoke cocktails of micronutrients
- Electrolysis – for hair removal, thread veins or skin tag treatment
Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
- The clinic will close end of play Wednesday 21st December
- Closed over Christmas and New Year.
- Clinicbe re-opens Tuesday 3rd January
Clinicbe® in London was founded by experienced Aesthetic Physician Dr Barbara Kubicka.
Dr Kubicka takes a holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments.
Every patient is different with a unique set of requirements. The consultation is the starting point, with discussion of the problems and what the patient is trying to achieve as well as a medical review; after which the doctor can recommend the most appropriate treatments.
Advice on skin treatments is made after extensive discussion and review and suggestions are made from one of London’s best ranges of skin treatments.
Clinicbe has a comprehensive range of skin treatments including cosmetology facials, injections and the latest treatments such as pain-free mesotherapy and PRP fillers. The clinic is based in the Knightsbridge area, easily accessible from and popular with those living or working in Chelsea and Mayfair.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.