Struggling After the Clocks Changed?
The loss of an hour’s sleep on Saturday as we moved to British Summer Time can be quite a blow.
Monday morning left many Brits rubbing their eyes and thinking surely it’s not time to get up yet…
Adjusting to the new time can take a few days for most people. In the meantime, minor headaches and sluggishness can mark the day – especially first thing.
It’s not just how you feel, but appearance can be affected too. Looking in the mirror when getting ready can reveal the signs of tiredness – dark circles beneath the eyes, fine lines and a general lacklustre tone to the skin.
Treatments to Make you Look Good First Thing
Dr Barbara Kubicka at Clinicbe based in Knightsbridge, London, suggests a series of aesthetic treatments which can help patients to look their very best first thing – even without makeup.
The treatments suggested are focused on creating a natural healthy look in 3 key areas:
- Eyes – bright, alert eyes won’t be plagued by dark hollows, strong lines or droopy eyelids
- Skin – healthy skin will look radiant with an even skin tone – even without makeup
- Lips – the first sign of healthy lips is not fullness but moisturisation/hydration as dried out lips are lined and ageing
Treatments for Tired Eyes
Eyedealise is Dr Barbara Kubicka’s exclusive treatment for brightening and rejuvenating the eye area. The eyes can be a real giveaway of age and fatigue as the skin is so delicate. Eyedealise is the ultimate solution for creating brighter, younger-looking eyes. This treatment cleverly combines several approaches and is adjusted to suit individual requirements:
- dermal fillers to tackle deep lines or restore lost volume (e.g. creases or hollows)
- mesotherapy to rehydrate and nourish the skin from within, stimulating regeneration and health
- botox anti-wrinkle injections relax the muscles causing lines around the eye for smoother, younger-looking skin
- eyelash growth serum to generate thicker, longer, stronger eyelashes which completes the treatment for more vibrant, alert looking eyes
Treatments for Lacklustre Skin
Here there are a number of options which can be considered or combined to refresh the skin for a natural healthy glow without or beneath makeup
- professional exfoliation using either chemical peel or Silk Peel Dermalfusion – diamond microdermabrasion which delivers dermatological solutions directly to the skin as it exfoliates
- mesotherapy injections which work to hydrate, plump and nourish the skin from within, stimulating regeneration and a healthy glow
- IPL laser treatment which stimulates the skin to produce new collagen and elastin, as well as tackling any spider veins or redness which spoil the complexion – leading to clearer, brighter, fresher looking skin
- skinboosters injections which promote skin firmness and elasticity as well as a more radiant complexion
- supplements – the right nutrition can help the body to improve the skin from within. We also offer Oligoscan cellular testing for accurate insight into any deficiencies as well as other health issues. Oligoscan Advanced Cellular Testing | IV therapy
Treatments for Lips
Lip enhancement injections are generally associated with the idea of adding volume, but there are also injections which hydrate the lips
- injectable lip enhancement such as Juvederm Smile and Hydrate can add moisture and help the lips to retain it too, providing dewy softness to replenish dry or chapped lips
- lip peels can be used to exfoliate the delicate lips, whisking away the dry and dead outer layer to reveal fresher skin beneath, smoothing out lines and promoting cell renewal from within
Every patient is different with a unique set of requirements. The consultation is the starting point, with discussion of the problems and what the patient is trying to achieve as well as a medical review; after which the doctor can recommend the most appropriate treatments.
Clinicbe® in London was founded by experienced Aesthetic Physician Dr Barbara Kubicka.
Dr Kubicka takes a holistic approach to skincare treatments; treating the patient as a whole in order to get the best possible results from any treatments they may have. Private consultations often include individual advice on nutrition, hydration and lifestyle as well as professional treatments.
Advice on skin treatments is made after extensive discussion and review and suggestions are made from one of London’s best ranges of skin treatments.
ClinicBe has a comprehensive range of skin treatments including cosmetology facials, injections and the latest treatments such as mesotherapy and PRP fillers. The clinic is based in the Knightsbridge area of London, easily accessible from and popular with those living or working in Chelsea and Mayfair.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact us on 0207 125 0521 or email email@example.com.